Bramblepoint they should deliver all my blessings in small brown paper handbags near the porch
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He parted his jaws, preparing to inform the black-headed sea that the girl was not her business, when Praimfaya took it upon herself to share what he considered to be valuable information. Dacio had ignored that particular question for a reason; he hated the thought of Caiaphas gaining knowledge that she could so easily use against them. Making a mental note to remind his young ward that it was best to keep themselves to themselves, at least for the time being, he closed his mouth to grit his teeth together behind sheathed lips.

Fucking shut up, he willed of Praimfaya, a charcoal ear canting in her direction as she carried on to include the title of their growing pack. A low rumble bloomed in his chest and at his rear, his tail gave an irritated twitch. "You don't need to know who she is," Dacio blurted, eager to have his voice heard before the aspiring Wanheda thought to go on to deliver their location to Caiaphas as well. "Why is it so important to you?"
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: they should deliver all my blessings in small brown paper handbags near the porch - by Dacio - October 19, 2019, 01:24 PM