Stone Circle please god. be kind to me.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Ever since the deaths and disappearances began -- beginning with Indra, and piquing in the grisly end of Kiran -- Nanook took to the borders with fervent patrol. She knew the stress such loss put on the pack, and even more so on her sister. And Nanook worried for her. As if the strange shaking and tremors had not been enough. Something was happening in these Wilds, something wicked. Wolves, who now bathed their teeth in the blood of others. She recognized the darkness that had found its way through the heart of this feral land, and such was a darkness she would do her small part to stop.

Nanook came upon the duo shortly after their call went up. She first noticed their youth, and the way their bodies didn't quite fit the fully-filled form of a fully-grown wolf. They did not have many years behind them, that much was clear, and Nanook stored this aside as cursory information. A wolf could be young yet full of mind and wit, and warrior was willing to wager their maturity might show through, once the strangers opened their mouths to speak.

She drew to a pause when she came near enough, and looked from one to the other, head held high, and tail aloft; assertive, poised, yet non-threatening. She gave them her greeting and a permission to speak with the slightest tip of her nose, and her steady gaze moved with a mindful glance between them.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 24, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 25, 2019, 06:45 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 27, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 28, 2019, 05:17 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - December 01, 2019, 09:16 AM