Stone Circle please god. be kind to me.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
What a relief, that her words are enough! Praimfaya's inquiry is as expected. Nanook is quick to offer, "No longer than three days." And she pauses, and is about to add more, when the young warrior speaks to her companion in a language Nanook fails to understand. While others might have felt apprehensive at foreigners speaking a foreign tongue in the midst of negotiations, the sterling mercenary cannot help the smile that steals over her face. They remind her of home -- her other home, beyond Easthollow. And they reminder her of herself, and Siarut, for how often did they do the same?

She is patient, and allows their exchange, and decides, in this moment (as Praimfaya had before, to Nanook's own unknowing) that she likes these wolves. They are different, and she senses cohesion, and strength in them. Worthy, for sure, to fight alongside. Worthy, she believes, to seek out as allies.

Although she does not know what they have conspired, Nanook senses the uncertainty in the male's question. She has heard enough language before to feel his inflections, and she nods her head to address Praimfaya, and to reassure.

"Be assured that my aim is to have an answer for you before the evening falls, but you must understand... I do not believe my sister has ever had to make a decision with the weight of what this one carries." They had been faced with many hardships, but never the prospect of war. The truth is, Nanook does not know how her sister will respond. "But also rest assured that my own voice will advocate for yours. Now - let us meet with her. Alone or accompanied, it is up to you, if you wish me to stand on your behalf, or if you wish to come along with me, and present yourself to her now. Our territory is expansive, and since she had not yet heeded your first call, I am inclined to believe she is at some far off corner tracking the herds."

It was hard not to let a sorry smile pass her lips at that. Everyone knew there were no herds left to track, but her sister still refused to move these Stones behind.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 24, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 25, 2019, 06:45 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 27, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 28, 2019, 05:17 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - December 01, 2019, 09:16 AM