Hushed Willows oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you,
14 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Private 
my laptop is downstairs and i'm not going to get it so if there's typos, future tweet will fix them. @Djinn :)

between the taiga and the flatlands sat a crossroad. to the west was the coast, to the east, a valley. neither seemed a promising haven for elahlekileyo, but the huntress was beginning to run out of options. 

for a while, she sat hopeless and without direction. anathi was lost, if not in body then in spirit. why else would it have taken so long for them to reunite? aphiwe wondered if he might be in trouble, the prospect alone prompting her to keep moving.
afrikaans xhosa
hover for translations!
Messages In This Thread
oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Djinn - December 15, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Djinn - December 15, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Djinn - December 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: oh no, i’m sorry if i smothered you, - by Aphiwe - December 16, 2019, 02:46 PM