Sunbeam Lair already choking on my pride
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
late murry crimmis <3 sorry for my slow replies/tiny posts ;a; got sick

Gray gaze anything but judging;
a gentled smile of some nostalgia came to perch upon the shorn lips at the yearling's weary and weighted words; in seasons past, Andraste had thought very much the same when she herself had been awander ... and though she has not seen the companion in her brother for several moons and several more, her mem'ry of him is still fond, nevermind distortion.  "To travel by oneself is comendable,"  the fée muses, tugging herself from within her head to refocus upon the girl before her:  "It is no evil to wish for a den's warmth, for ze life of a loner only suits certain molds."  The sprite before her still stands before her  —  and it speaks volumes where shyness has rendered silence.

As to the enquiry:  "I suspect that I am of both, surely,"  canting marred features yonder, back from whence the traveler had tread.  "My hold is in a vale, not so far past those very spires. Each time I come to ze Lair, I am humbled that such a gem is not too arduous a trek."  (Not to discredit the greyling's efforts, of course, for she has more than held her own.)
Messages In This Thread
already choking on my pride - by Isolde Wolf - December 23, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Isolde Wolf - December 24, 2019, 08:16 AM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Andraste - December 24, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Isolde Wolf - December 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Andraste - December 27, 2019, 09:23 AM