Fox's Glade I don't care what the neighbors say
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
-4C°, currently it is a light snow and set during the night. Located in Rising Sun Valley, fox's glade | ooc notes: he might be stalking around rising sun valley more! open to anyone nearby to come and meet the vampire!

Foxes. He heard this place was full of them, the land was named after their presence after all - but perhaps the famine has affected them too. There were weak fox trails here and there, some old and others were just empty dens. Nothing of interest to him, nothing for him to drain or hunt. Just another empty land of stale promises. He hadn't even seen a wolf for a while now - perhaps they were all hiding with their pack borders, even the loners were wise enough to find a home instead of wandering around and pressing their luck. 

It seemed only Abaddon was around, one of the few who still held no loyalty to a pack - through the stench of the Nightwalkers still clung loosely to his pelt. His father's wretched smell was hard to wash off, but in due time it too will fade so long as he doesn't spend too much time within their borders again. 

With a sigh he stood, letting out a plume of white smog lift from his muzzle and into the heavens as he observed the night sky between the nude tree branches from below. Someone had to be around somewhere... he could really go for a drink...
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I don't care what the neighbors say - by Abaddon - December 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: I don't care what the neighbors say - by Blondine - December 26, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: I don't care what the neighbors say - by Abaddon - January 01, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: I don't care what the neighbors say - by Blondine - January 02, 2020, 03:22 PM