Whitebark Stream Slam that replay button
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His gaze didn't leave the birds until he smelled the scent of a packmate and turned just as the young man chuffed to announce his presence. Silently Sunny greeted the male with a nod and a friendly wag edging closer so he could speak before the thin, quick moving figure of a she wolf came into view and he sighed his smile growing. The hunt would be so much easier now that the three of them could work together. He made a soft sound in his throat to get her attention and then looked to the boy "First off, I'm Sunny. Nice to meet y'all" his voice was hushed so that he didn't startle the geese as he greeted his new packmates in a friendly manner. Motioning to their prey he got down to business "Geese have big, strong wings and a nasty bite. They can move much faster than you'd expect. I'm thinking if one of us comes in from the right, one from the left and then one from the center we'll have em trapped. I'm sure we can get them before they hit the water" he wasn't sure how much they knew about birds or even how he knew so much but he blamed it on instinct. Perhaps later he would find out that he'd always been a promising hunter as the Morningside family all were.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Slam that replay button - by Sunny - January 23, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Slam that replay button - by Xizur - January 23, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Slam that replay button - by Chai - January 23, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: Slam that replay button - by Sunny - January 24, 2020, 01:45 AM