Sun Mote Copse Positively lost me
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
All Welcome 

Phox was juggling a lot of emotions and relationships right now, but there was one relationship in particular he hadn’t paid much attention to in the last few weeks. Niamh and Towhee had consumed his thoughts lately, but he hadn’t forgotten about his children. Prying himself away from the two adult women in his life, Phox went to track down his son, who was verging on adulthood now. That might have been a scary thought to some, but Phox had made a point to raise wolves, not pups. He had never coddled either of his children, and he really did feel like they had benefited from that.

The silvery black wolf made his way through the copse, passing between trees and keeping an eye, his ears, and his nose out for any signs of his younger doppelgänger. He hadn’t asked, but he hoped that the relationship between his two children had begun to mend. They certainly weren’t as close as they had been before, and he was reminded of his first reunion with Towhee. She had been terribly cold at first; some might even say cruel. Now, though, he and Towhee were once again inseparable. Perhaps his own children would come to that end eventually, too.

Phox stopped to sniff at the base of a tree, noting that it appeared to be the home of a fox. He stored that information, wondering if that would be a good candidate for Fennec’s eventual companion.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Positively lost me - by Phox - February 03, 2020, 09:39 AM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 06, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 08, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 16, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - February 19, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 28, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - March 10, 2020, 12:17 PM