Stavanger Bay Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan!
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
okay thats fine i wasn't sure if you knew that is all, but I don't mind it the way you got it either :)

Tveir giggled as she nuzzled his neck and he licked the tip of her nose and muzzle. He was glad to have such a playmate. With father it was lessons and more lessons, he was always afraid to really play with father. Mother was or had been playful, but she hadn't been lately. So he was glad to have someone he could play with.

Tveir studied her form and he stepped forward into the water. He couldn't go as far as her clearly, but he could go up to his elbows and then while the small waves buffeted him he bent his nose to the surface and watched. At first he didn't see anything, but then he saw a fish and he jumped back so quickly because it was so close to him that he sat down in the water with a big splash.

He stood stiff legged and then looked down and he barked once or twice at the fish and then he snapped at them. He realized he wasn't doing very well and looked to Julooke again to get the stance correctly and he straightened his stance to mimic hers and then he waited.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 11, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 12, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 14, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 14, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 17, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 18, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 20, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 29, 2014, 11:50 AM