Whitewater Gorge If I Beg, if I Plead
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
not a muscle twitches as tenebrous eyes follow his fluid motion to sit upon the earth. they narrow, not so convinced by the easy display nor by the retorted 'no' to slither sneeringly from his jaws. nevertheless she is confident in her ability to put him down should the need arise and so she too displays the perfect ratio of faux serenity whilst a wicked twinkle reflects in her twin inky pools. the question he poses comes as a surprise and she casts a peculiar look in his direction, studying closely. "nothingit slips forth brusque and chilled yet there's an increased press now to the graze of her glances. ears rove back, not appreciating the sudden shift in posture as he moves to stride, serpentine in nature as his silvered body slinks right into what even the most affable of wolves considered personal space. her figure pulls itself taut, yet it is a result of instinct rather than fear; no the feverish glow to her gaze resembled something far from alarm. she glares back steadily, tongue slipping free to run idly across pearly fangs before she murmurs liltingly. "if you thought my reasons for wandering at this hour had to mean i was searching for something....then what is it that you seek?

it is only now that she allows the pull of the sky to draw her gaze upwards; inhaling to drink greedily at the type of air only found on nights where the stars giggled and jested at the specks of wolves far below. yet she is bemused to realise that there is a wistfulness present when comparing it to the dizzying hit of drinking the charged air only found when riding the highest of brazen peaks. her head lowers to gaze listlessly at the distant spires, hulking shadows in the night. when up there, all she thought of was the possibility of returning to the woods and yet now down here...it felt almost suffocating. licking at charcoal lips, she blinks back to her company; struggling against the budding frustration at her inability to find true satisfaction.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
If I Beg, if I Plead - by Sevastian - April 01, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: If I Beg, if I Plead - by Tundra - April 02, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: If I Beg, if I Plead - by Sevastian - April 02, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: If I Beg, if I Plead - by Tundra - April 03, 2020, 07:00 AM
RE: If I Beg, if I Plead - by Sevastian - April 03, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: If I Beg, if I Plead - by Tundra - April 07, 2020, 01:17 PM