Whitefish River We're in the car on a highway
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
All Welcome 
@Hieronymous
backdated to 4/5 
i'm assuming that he is wherever evergreen and speedy moved him the day before. let me know if i need to change this!
@Inna is welcome too <3

She thanked the universe that Hieronymous had gotten injured after she had been able to replenish some of her more important plants that she used specifically for wounds. She wasn't back to full capacity by any means, but she had enough to give him the best chance at healing completely. 

She trotted from her cache, mouth filled with various things needed to tend to his injuries. She needed to remove the moss and clean the wounds, and then after, she would apply a poultice to help prevent infection. She also carried something for the pain that she would give him regardless of how up front he was about how he was feeling. She never knew who would be too stoic to be honest with her, not at first anyway, so she always treated pain even if they assured her they were fine. 

She dropped her bundle of plants gently on the ground near where Hieronymous should be resting, assuming he was still there. Hey, she called out softly, unsure how he would be feeling this morning. I need to take care of your wounds. Now that the bleeding had hopefully stopped for good, she needed to make sure nothing got infected.
Messages In This Thread
We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 02, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 04, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 12, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 15, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 18, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 19, 2020, 01:44 PM