Shadewood I ain't plastic, call me classic
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Alyx visibly winced after touching Solaire, as if she expected to be slapped across the muzzle for her audacity. Instead, Solaire joined in, earning Valravn’s raucous approval. She peeled off to the left at a drunken tilt. Turns out involuntary river rafting took more of a toll on the body than she realized.

Alyx was out of breath in seconds, and ended up swooning before sitting heavily on her rump. By now, Chacal had been tagged and was feinting between her and Valravn. She tried to regain her paws as the girl came for her, but only succeeded in swaying tiredly and getting tagged again. A breathless laugh was all she could manage. She made for Valravn next, painfully slowly, but he was much too fast for her to hope to catch him. She tried anyway, staggering pathetically after him.

Damn. She’d never been so tired in her life, and at such an inopportune moment! Luckily, the Rusalkan youth were plenty capable of making up for Alyx's failings. At some point, he must've let her catch him for the sake of the game; just as quickly, she reeled away and ran, and the game continued for some time until finally they burnt out their energy reserves and decided it would be best to take their Firebirds stowaway to the adults.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 28, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 28, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 29, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 30, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - August 30, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 31, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 31, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 04, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - September 09, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - September 09, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 10, 2020, 10:48 AM