Seaside Moors Once, you know, you were my friend.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
a quirk of his brows is given at her admittance but he admires the honesty. there’s always going to be danger, wintersbane murmurs, that’s apart of life. he knew that better than most …although at least half of his misfortunes were of his own doing ( cough ). there were ways to help keep it at bay ...but nothing and no one was safe. not even in their own beds as they slept. he learned that the hard way when he discovered andraste's still and cold body.

doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. he quotes aridly, not sure where he’s heard it from but surmising that it must be true. she’s said as much herself. and what’s that? wintersbane asks tentatively. it seems too easy that it would only take one thing to shift the tides in his favor.
Messages In This Thread
Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 13, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 03:34 PM