Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
The space that Weejay was giving Eljay was, in turn, making him just a little bit anxious. Even though she had said she wanted them to talk to each other about their feelings and she had all the right in the world to throw a big fat "I told you so" pie in both their faces, Eljay wondered: what if it changed? What if Maia spending all this time made Weejay worry that they might leave, or worry about not getting as much time spent with her daddy? It had to be quite a lot for her, too. He thought of that when he heard Weejay's footfalls and she settled down next to him. He leaned into the touch and nuzzled her cheek as she arrived.

Weejay cut right to the chase and asked what he was thinking about. He decided that he should at least tell her about Maia and he doing.. whatever it was that they were doing. Oh, uhm, he said as he gathered his thoughts. As you know, Maia is staying here, and uh, well... How did he put it delicately? He decided, in the end, to use the way Wraen had put it: We're kind of a thing, now. I said that I liked her and she said she liked me too and, uhm... I guess this is where you get to say 'I told you so'. Eljay's cheeks flushed and he looked away, a little embarrassed.

He added tentatively, as if unsure whether he should share, I was just thinking about... about the future and, well... what happens when she's all better, I guess. He didn't want to dump that load on Maia herself, but he hoped that Weejay was okay with hearing it. Maybe she had some advice to offer in it all. First, though, he looked to see Weejay's response to this earth-shattering news. That might not be quite as earth-shattering to Weejay herself.
Messages In This Thread
It doesn't match your face - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Weejay - November 18, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Weejay - November 18, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Weejay - November 23, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Eljay - November 25, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Weejay - December 09, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Eljay - December 10, 2020, 04:22 AM