Moonsong Glacier Take away everything I am
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
On his way up the mountain, Aventus was tugged in another direction by the panicked sound of a packmate's summons. Was this related to the horrible sensation in his stomach that something was wrong? Was Ursus in danger? The Bruin-jaw sprinted toward Vesta, feeling his throat constrict with fear for what he would find.

What he found was a bloody pulp that once wore white fur with a shock of scarlet at her napeand pleading, pain-filled eyes. Aventus almost rushed for Vesta, knowing there was nothing that anyone could do for her but end her suffering, until his gaze landed on the bear. That froze Aventus in place.

He was not afraid of bears, but there was something wrong with that bear. The bloody foam flecking its muzzle and the fire-stricken madness of its eyes was all he needed to see. Aventus knew better than to go anywhere near that thing, and so he had to stay away. On top of that, he could never strike a bear. With one last, helpless look at Vesta dying there, the Bruin-jaw backed away and sent up his own voice.

Danger! Danger! Stay away! The bear was dying, too, and with any luck it would die long before it discovered the wolves at Silvertip Mountain. His father would come if he wished, of course; Aventus sought only to warn away the others.
Messages In This Thread
Take away everything I am - by RIP Vesta - October 06, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Take away everything I am - by Aventus - October 06, 2021, 03:02 PM
RE: Take away everything I am - by Merrick - October 06, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: Take away everything I am - by RIP Vesta - October 06, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: Take away everything I am - by Aventus - October 06, 2021, 06:30 PM
RE: Take away everything I am - by Merrick - October 06, 2021, 08:19 PM