We Must Carry On
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Koda ran in front of Kesuk, blocking her path away from her previous life. His offer to come with her if she decided to go startled her. She didn't think he cared about her enough to leave his life behind just to be with her.

"I really want us to work out, but I just don't think I can do it here. I know that this is a great place, but without Peregrine, I don't really feel like I belong here anymore." she licked Koda's cheek to make sure he knew just how much she cared about their future.

She looked down at the moss and started scraping at it with her paw until it was just raw dirt. "I just don't know any of the other pack members and I feel all alone here. And what's the point of being in a pack when you feel alone? I just think I might be able to have a better life up in the mountains."

Her icy blue eyes, frozen with sadness of the choice locked in their depths, met his own pleading gaze. She had made up her mind, and no matter how much she wanted to be with him, she knew where she needed to be, and the plateau was not it.

"I know you want me to give it a chance, but I have made up my mind. I'm sorry." even though she didn't physically say the words, the question hung in the air like thick, choking smoke. 'Are you going to come, or stay?'
Messages In This Thread
We Must Carry On - by Koda - October 06, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Kesuk - October 06, 2014, 11:38 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Koda - October 07, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Kesuk - October 07, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Koda - October 08, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Kesuk - October 08, 2014, 10:28 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Koda - October 11, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Kesuk - November 25, 2014, 11:47 PM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Koda - November 26, 2014, 12:05 AM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Kesuk - November 26, 2014, 12:14 AM
RE: We Must Carry On - by Koda - November 26, 2014, 12:24 AM