Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay felt so overwhelmed by feelings that it felt as though he could burst. They were all so perfect; the babies, the older children, Maia. Sylvie and Roswell were missing, but Eljay understood that Maia needed some space and he also understood that maybe it would be a bit much for Sylvie (even though Eljay, recognising much of his younger self in her, would've preferred if she was at least invited in if she wanted to, as well). Hymnal added to the overwhelming good feelings when she whispered to the babies that she loved them.

As Hymnal went out to inform Sylvie, Eljay smiled encouragingly at her, glad that she took that upon her. Of course, Sylvie was welcome to check now, if she wanted. Eljay settled on the ground beside Maia, snuggling his head close to hers; the hard work was done, mostly hers, and now they could enjoy the moment — especially with having their older children to take care of some of the practical matters. I love you, Eljay whispered to Maia, his voice tired but content. All of you.
Messages In This Thread
I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 25, 2022, 09:12 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 25, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Jay - April 25, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Aiden - April 26, 2022, 08:27 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 26, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 28, 2022, 09:10 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 28, 2022, 08:59 PM