Dragoncrest Cliffs and the vision that was planted in my brain
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
the scent of blood at the borders draws the leviathan towards it with haste. rhaegal's been in a particularly prickly mood lately, without really knowing the rhyme or reason to it. at any rate, it would give a ornery grandfather a run for his money. if he understood astrology he might've blamed it on the fact that mercury was in retrograde but it was, in truth, the season.

he eyes the hen left there as he comes upon it, noting the scent of sassenach and the raven hued man's departure.

black, leathery nostrils flare as he pushes past the borders, feeling that push of combativeness and protectiveness swell within his chest. what is this sassenach? demands rhaegal. a curse left at our borders?

Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Rhaegal - January 14, 2023, 07:05 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM