Duck Lake These are just ghosts that broke my heart
15 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
As she moved south, there was a river. The scents there were strongly masculine and made her uneasy - and as lonely as she was, Silanga knew better than to place herself in danger among a clan of men, especially at this time. She hurried to bypass the area and after several hours she came upon a lake.

It was the sound of squawking ducks that raised her attention the most. A series of mallards took turns crashing in to the water and chasing one another. Evidently the avian world had gone as crazy as everywhere else.

The woman lurked alongside the lake's edge and when the cacophony dissolved, she took a moment to dip her head and drink a few laps. A bead of water trailed off her chin.
Messages In This Thread
These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 16, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 18, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 24, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 26, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 30, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 02, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - February 08, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:39 AM