Duck Lake These are just ghosts that broke my heart
177 Posts
Ooc —
feel free to skip Moss unless you'd like your character to take notice of her!

While she would not often make a habit of straying from the borders, Moss felt it was within her realm of interests to scout the area just beyond the borders for any sign of gatherings that might threaten their peace. By this point, she was about 85% convinced that whatever ragtag bunch it had been that had set Akavir on edge had moved off, or perhaps had been exaggerated. Still, there was that 15%...

She roamed back in the direction from which she'd originally come, wandering toward the lake which she figured might be a hotspot for gathering wolves. She meandered along the shore, and was pushing her way though a stand of dried cattail reeds like a moose when the ducks began to fuss. Cautiously, she moved back, withdrawing from the cattails as quietly as she could, so she might have a bit of discretion. She peered around the reeds. 

A woman, with a greyed muzzle was there. Nearing her, a man with three legs- made even more unusual by the flower he carried in his mouth. She looked back to the woman, wondering if she had some sort of rash that he intended to treat with the herb, and felt some second-hand embarrassment for him- if he should find out he was implying she had a skin condition that needed to be fixed.
Messages In This Thread
These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 16, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 18, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by RIP Moss - January 18, 2023, 11:40 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 24, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 26, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 30, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 02, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - February 08, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:39 AM