Bramblepoint bartering, pleasantries, and consumption
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Any other wolf may have been offended by Towhee's laugh, but Phox was so dang used to it, he didn't even bat(!) an eye. It sounded as though Towhee planned to mill around here for a bit before heading back, but Phox didn't really have a keen feeling about going back to Moonglow. -Will you tell Meerkat I'm hanging out with you and not to worry?- he asked, though it was more rhetorical than anything. Of course she would tell her! Not that Meerkat was likely to worry, but Phox wanted to play things safe. No need in getting anybody worried about anything.

Towhee went on to explain a little about "Batman," which was perhaps the most unimaginative name Phox could think of. Not that the Redhawks were particularly clever when it came to naming things. Everybody was named after whatever animal they most resembled, which really wasn't all that fancy. Niamh and Camilla had always had much different ideas about what to name the kids, and several of Phox's own offspring didn't have traditional Redhawk names at all. Maybe it wasn't a tradition worth keeping around forever, though he did still feel like it connected him to his long-gone parents sometimes.

-I think I'll go ahead and start meandering toward... what did you say the pack was? K-something? Should I just head in the general direction and you can catch up?- he asked. It was going to take Towhee a lot less time to get there than him, considering his lack of a fourth leg.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 25, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 25, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 26, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 26, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 27, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 28, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 29, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 29, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 30, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 30, 2023, 09:11 PM