Moonspear Speed Trials
Select all. Delete.
239 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Private 
I
Oh my god I am so rusty. Did I forget how to write? lol

For months, he lived as Ittuk; shedding the name of his birth like dry damaged skin. He grieved of course, but in a quiet, bittersweet way before willfully submitting to the metamorphosis.

Sialuk's brood had changed things. Young Maggak and Acrux, they rooted him here even as the rest of the Redhawk family he'd known were scattered to the winds. He found purpose in securing their future, believing himself just as much their father as any of the others who shared Sialuk's ulaq. He played a soft hand though, assisting as needed but ultimately keeping an emotional distance -- as Sialuk and her children had both Argent and Elentari who were ultimately more deserving of familial closeness.

Whip often wondered exactly where he fit into this admittedly strange family. He would give everything he could -- just, in his own way:

So, when the night came, Ittuk lingered near @Sialuk's ulaq. In secret, he had begun to stack smooth stones, a small collection of interesting looking sticks, and a few sun bleached bones he had been saving into a pile nearby for the youths to discover in the morning. Ittuk was quiet as a church mouse, seeking to draw as little attention as he could until his masterwork of chew toys was carefully assembled.
Messages In This Thread
Speed Trials - by Whip - October 05, 2023, 06:34 PM
RE: Speed Trials - by Sialuk - October 06, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: Speed Trials - by Whip - October 06, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: Speed Trials - by Sialuk - October 07, 2023, 11:12 AM
RE: Speed Trials - by Whip - October 20, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: Speed Trials - by Sialuk - October 23, 2023, 04:36 PM