Two Eyes Cenote Playground
161 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Hitting the water broadside hurt. Frolic kicked back to the surface with a noise that was mostly gasp, partly groan. She was a strong swimmer, so she easily paddled toward the lip of stone lining the subterranean pool. It took her a moment to find purchase, though she pulled herself out of the water and slumped on her hip on the cold, hard rock.

She looked upward at the sound of two voices. Ceridwen was still perched at the lip of the great sinkhole. Frolic hadn’t registered anything she’d said. Her eyes were drawn to the dark, slinky figure making her way down a narrow footpath along the wall.

Frolic swiped a black paw over her dripping face and declared to both parties, I meant to do that! Her voice boomed rather loudly thanks to the strange acoustics of this place, prompting a wide-eyed, Cooooooooool!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Playground - by Legend - November 01, 2023, 02:50 AM
RE: Playground - by Frolic - November 01, 2023, 08:31 AM
RE: Playground - by Ceridwen - November 01, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: Playground - by Legend - November 09, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: Playground - by Frolic - November 13, 2023, 09:40 AM
RE: Playground - by Ceridwen - November 14, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: Playground - by Frolic - December 18, 2023, 09:21 AM