Blacktail Deer Plateau The scout, and the watchful eye.
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
93 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
She was unsuspecting of the young man, he was well downwind of her scent. The bird, however was indeed looking around yet at what she didn’t know…. She kept walking, then briefly stopped! Not too hard though as not to jostle the bird on her shoulder, which let out a little screech, then stopped, falling silent and eying the thing in his accomplice’s path.

She stood a bit taller, eyeing the lad. That sheepish grin was a tell tale sign that he was up to friendly mischief. He stumbled with his words, she stifled a giggle. “Well my good sir, it’s a pleasure to make you acquaintance,” She mused, “I don’t believe I caught your full name?.  Even though she well knew his name. The young lad was always a pleasure to run into, he was large for three months. A good start for a warrior. She was taken back to her first meeting with Rusalka… the boys father. My how he looked like him. yet sweet like Solveig.
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Messages In This Thread
The scout, and the watchful eye. - by Greyfalcon - November 03, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: The scout, and the watchful eye. - by Baldr - November 03, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: The scout, and the watchful eye. - by Greyfalcon - November 03, 2023, 11:04 PM