Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
No Apology necessary <3

The short dark days of winter, they had always bothered Reyson, but they had bothered Renaud more. His lover had hated such times. Said it was full of sicknes and sadness and the dark leeched into your bones. He knew this to be true. If you fought a battle in winter, more would die to sickness than violence. The twins of Tamar and Arsenio didn't often come to where Meadow and reyson held their pups.

But they were older than his own babes too. By a bit. Blue eyed gaze came upon Saleem and he remembered having promised to teach the boy to hunt and spar. He hadn't had a chance to, but perhaps today.

Reyson preferred the quiet energy that Saleem always carried. It helped to ease some of his misgivings when it came to speaking with others. He was still learning himself how to fully speak long. He could talk to Meadow forever, but other wolves. He still found himself short and brusque on a good day.

Reyson could have argued that what they were doing was important and that it needed done. But he was not so old that he couldn't remember the restlessness of youth and how your blood ran hot. The calmness only came with time.

Either one. Which would you prefer?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
So quiet - by Reyson - November 07, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: So quiet - by Saleem - November 07, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: So quiet - by Reyson - November 10, 2023, 12:17 PM