Two Eyes Cenote i am woman,
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
424 Posts
Ooc — tazi

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sex ed

Eset reaches for the quills, doing her best not to pinch at the skin around Pharaoh’s crown as she works an arc across her temple. She quite enjoyed putting these looks together, and even more-so when Toula gave her input, too. It reminded her of the thrill of preparing dishes alongside Keiko, each giving themselves to their ideas. Work; it was the opposite of divine magic. But Eset loved the toil of bending the world to her will, and feeling that the power of such a thing was within her hands.

She felt power too, in Toula’s protection and words that permit her everything. None could make any demands of her; none. Is it what this new rank offered? Choice was Toula’s offer, but fellahin are so easily malleable by those who outrank them, perhaps in a way the Pharaoh did not comprehend. The patterns were cyclical. Eset had always viewed herself through a capitalistic lens. Everything she offered had a definite currency: a smile, a laugh, or her kiss. But she’d had a chance to turn the tables, to never be disrespected again-

She is still thinking on what it means when Toula asks in her pleasant way who among them had drawn her eye. The truth was, the fellahin had tried not to notice a single face. She had only walked the halls and prayed at every turn to avoid trouble.

What she craved- it was not sweet. It was obsession; poison.  It was not the grounds upon which to build a marriage, or raise children. Eset been ruined for love. This was not the sort of relationship the fellahin wanted for her Pharaoh. She knew she had no answer to give that would satisfy the young ruler.

“Muat-riya. Perhaps I will love this palace as if it were a husband to me,” she fixes a laughing gaze over the girl’s turquoise and sets another feather.

Toula was transcendent in her delight. Eset liked seeing her this way. If there was anyone who deserved a family, it was Toula. What a mother she would make- fair, and understanding and able to give the world to her children. Happy children with happy childhoods. And Eset- she would see this through, by her side.

“You deserve it, divine one. I am happy for you,” her eyes upon Toula warm but flicker with endearment as she makes her quiet confession.

“Remember what I taught you? You do not need to wait for Rashepses to please yourself, holy one. It is enjoyable to share it but your pleasure is not predicated on anyone else.”

“Go down to the pools tonight and explore yourself, Pharaoh,” the edge of her smile lifts. There is no shame in it.
Messages In This Thread
i am woman, - by Toula - November 28, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - November 28, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - December 06, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - December 07, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - December 07, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - December 08, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - February 03, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - May 24, 2024, 02:36 PM