Hushed Willows dead of night
Loner
152 Posts
Ooc — Twin
apologies for the wait on this! this will be my last post in this thread but y'all are free to continue! still open to others <3

bodies filtered in; concern thrummed within his hollow. reverie came to his side, never far from him, and he pauses to kiss the space between her ears atop her head.
there's been a new first for us, boone began, swallowing the lump in his throat. hearthwood has had its first aggressive intruder. it's been handled very swiftly. but we're gonna need to be cautious from here on out. see, a pause, thick with hesitation; his chest throbbed. reverie and i might be expectin' soon. and we can't have no bastards runnin' around on our turf thinkin' they can pick on us.
so here's what's gonna happen. we get any visitors, you bring 'em straight to one of us. for the next few days, i'm gonna be sendin' out extra patrols along our more exposed flanks. we don't know if that fella had any buddies that might come lookin' for him.
i wanna add that hearthwood will not, and will never be a place where our women should feel threatened by our men. under my roof, you are safe, and you are equal. look out for one another. i saw some truly incredible teamwork earlier today, and i wanna continue to see that energy. we're a strong, healthy bunch. i'm proud of y'all. each and every one of ya.
he turns now toward his wife; ever grateful for her presence, and now eyeing her with an invitation to add her own thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
dead of night - by Boone - January 06, 2024, 04:38 PM
RE: dead of night - by Reverie - January 06, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: dead of night - by Kyrell - January 07, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: dead of night - by Tuft - January 07, 2024, 11:34 AM
RE: dead of night - by Reina - January 07, 2024, 01:56 PM
RE: dead of night - by Boone - January 29, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: dead of night - by Reverie - January 29, 2024, 11:37 PM