Redhawk Caldera A song that will help you remember to forget
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
FitzDutiful questioned the timeline and Peregrine paused, then nodded. "I haven't. That's when I told her all these things. So it was a long time ago now. I should have sought her out and reiterated it every change I got. Instead, I just got caught up in my own affairs and forgot how much all this stuff affected my kids. I'm an asshole."

The gray male struck out a paw and Peregrine stared at it a moment, then looked up at FitzDutiful. "Thank-you for listening. I know I'm not in any condition to be truly counseled at the moment... but letting me vent helps more than you know." He stuck out his own big, black paw, resting it on top of Duty's for a moment before releasing it and pushing himself into an upright position.

"It's too late now, too. I've been told to stay away and it's pretty clear Junior wants nothing to do with me. There's no opportunity to go there and try to make things right. That's the struggle. But it's my own fault. I shouldn't have ever let it get this far. I... I guess all I can do is learn from my mistakes and avoid screwing up my next batch."
Messages In This Thread
RE: A song that will help you remember to forget - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 25, 2014, 10:32 AM