Hoshor Plains We picked up the shards and formed them into shapes of stars
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Pinebreeze.

This was a good name. Easy tucked it away in her heart, along with all the names that came after. The conventions here were similar to those in her own family — although Easy herself had departed from tradition with her own children.

"I wish that I could restore them to you," she said with a sad little smile. "You will meet again in time. But Sumac, I would name these babes Morningbreeze, if you would call yourself their brother. Them and my other children, should you come to meet."

No wolf deserved to live without a family. Easy believe this with her whole heart. But not all wolves would have fit into hers as well as Sumac seemed to. This belonging ought to be observed, and she thought that this was the way to do it.

"I will have to settle down for the springtime, while they are born and while they grow large enough to run" she told him. "We can decide together if we want to stay beyond that, or if you feel ready to strike out on your own — find a girl to bring home? — or if we would rather move on to another place. Perhaps next year it will be your own family we raise there. No matter what, though, I want you to know that you have family in me. And I want my family to be your family, so that you are held close even after I pass."

She gazed at him intently.

"Say that you will accept this," she commanded.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: We picked up the shards and formed them into shapes of stars - by Easy - January 18, 2024, 05:53 PM