Sun Mote Copse he coughs up foxes
Sun Mote Copse
Bairn
47 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The sunbeam disappeared for a moment. Little Skipjack stood up on his wobbly legs, certain his mother was back. But then the light slanted back into the den and her familiar, muzzy features did not appear. The Bairn’s wiggling tail stilled and he whimpered under his breath. His nose twitched as he took one, two, three toddling steps nearer to the door.

He peeked outside for the first time. All he could see was a smear of colors and light. Not far from the den’s mouth, there was a shadowy figure sprawled on the ground. Skipjack’s nose kept twitching as he picked up a familiar scent. He did not move toward the blurry shape, though when he saw it shift, he made a questioning noise—somewhere between a growl and a whine—as his tiny tail began stirring once more.

Happy to have you!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
he coughs up foxes - by Skipjack - March 20, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: he coughs up foxes - by Nyssa - March 20, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: he coughs up foxes - by Skipjack - March 20, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: he coughs up foxes - by Nyssa - March 20, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: he coughs up foxes - by Skipjack - March 20, 2024, 08:12 PM