Stavanger Bay but i was home-sick for familiar trees
32 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Andr approached, out of breath and with concern written in his features. Though she shyly smiled his way, she took a step away from the male, giving space.

“Iaghe has big news, apparently. She’s so excited, but it’s not making much sense to me. Maybe you could decipher it?” She glanced apologetically at the scarred woman, not meaning to offend with her incompetence. It was a more recent development, Iaghe’s willingness to speak. Fleur had been elated to hear it, each and every word spoken was like music to her ears.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Iaghe - April 07, 2024, 05:10 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Iaghe - April 20, 2024, 01:53 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Andr - April 27, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Fleurette - May 01, 2024, 01:00 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Andr - May 12, 2024, 08:05 PM