Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
813 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne knew that he would probably never have children. And it was a bit painful. He loved them so. But he had many siblings and cousins and Amselm and Heda would probably continue to have them. And if that thought didn't just rip up his guts. But he ignored it, for now. These were thoughts for when Fiona was not around and he could mull on them without someone dissecting them. He did enough of that on his own.

Eti smiled. Yes I would like dat. You could come wit'. Dere is seaweed near de sea dat can 'eal many tings. I will s'ow you dis if you want. Dere be brown, green an' red. Eac' one 'eals different. De brown we dry it, crush it up fine. It be sprinkled on wounds dis stop de bleedin'. Green you be wrappin' it around, cut or broken limb, but you must wrap w'en it be wet. Den w'en it dry it get tite and 'old in place. An red.

His eyes went far away. The day the bear came. Not even seaweed had saved his family.

He shuddered slightly but continued. De red only for most dire of wounds. It mus' be cut into strips. It only be used for wounds dat won't stop bleedin' or all infected with pus. It will 'elp it. If you use it on wounds dat not be bad. It can rip de fles' from your bones. fò anpil, very strong.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - May 04, 2024, 05:50 AM