Ravensblood Forest black hole in the sky
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar hadn't meant that he was a man yet, he had meant what kind of man would he become. But well it was all lost in translation and it wasn't like he could read the older males mind anyway. "Já Sir I mun leitast við að gera betur og vera minna hrokafullur. Ég er því miður fyrir upsetting þér." He shifted his overly large paws and laid his ears to his skull much like a youth scolded. Which in a way he was.

At the next words Gunnar quickly averted his eyes from the older male. He hadn't meant to challenge him, he was just studying him. He really needed to work on that, sometimes he got so lost in his own mind he didn't realize he was being overtly challenging.

Gunnar did not know much of his grandfather, so he did not call him grandfather. He supposed that wasn't very kind of him, but what else was he to do. Gunnar listened with attention. He cracked a small smile. You sound like father in a way, he is also following the gods missions though I believe it is different from yours. I should ask I have not ever done so.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
black hole in the sky - by Draugur - December 04, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Gunnar - December 04, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Draugur - December 04, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Gunnar - December 04, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Draugur - December 05, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Gunnar - December 05, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Draugur - December 05, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Gunnar - December 05, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Draugur - December 05, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Gunnar - December 16, 2014, 08:55 AM