Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Blake and I are enjoying some champagne! :D Uh and I forgot to comment on my last post, that was a clever riddle!!

Responding to Finley's quip, Elwood swiped a paw across his face, wiping away imaginary tears. He stuck his lower lip out, letting it quiver as he waited for her final answer. The suspense was killing him -- what in the world could they have assigned to her that had her so excited?

When she finally told him, his initial reaction was to blink at her. Godmother? Finley? Were Peregrine and Fox sure they had meant to assign that task to her? Wasn't that something for...responsible wolves? Elwood shook his head, bemused, but he smiled anyway. Though she could be a bit reckless, he knew that out of anyone else in the pack -- besides the pups' parents -- Finley would care for those children and would do anything that she could to ensure they had a good life.

There were two ways that he could choose to reply. He could have poked fun at her, teasing her for her bear fighting ways and wondering about the Alphas' sanity. But instead, he reciprocated genuinely; he truly was happy for her, and it was obvious that she was thrilled by her new title. "Wow, Fin. That's really awesome -- you're gonna be the coolest godmother around," he said, his tail waving behind him. He slowly started to skate towards her again, until he was face to face with her. "Seriously," he added, reaching down to touch his nose to hers.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM