Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
IMAGINARY ELFIN BABIES YESSSS

For a moment, Elwood found that he was seeing a softer side of Finley; one that was likely rare and that would be gone with the blink of an eye. And indeed it was -- she admitted that she looked forward to teaching the Alphas' pups a variety of things...including inappropriate things for them to say to their father. He laughed out loud at the thought, though he anticipated that it would take a lot more than that to psych out Peregrine.

"Well, you can only teach them those things if Peregrine doesn't teach them first," he chuckled. If there was one thing that the pups would certainly have, it was personality. With Peregrine and Fox as parents, and Finley as a godmother, there would be an unending supply of fart jokes, cuss words, and general insanity. "But, yeah, I think that's the whole point of being a godmother, isn't it?" he questioned teasingly.

Before waiting for a response from his friend, he kicked out with his hind legs and began to glide (unsteadily) away from her. He would have been graceful, if it wasn't for his incessant wobbling, and there was an instant where he was convinced he was going to faceplant on the ice. He managed to keep his balance, though, and even was able to throw a triumphant glance over his shoulder at Finley, grinning and wordlessly enticing her to chase him.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 10:26 PM