Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Hahaha, I love them.

In the few seconds that Elwood was face-to-face with Finley, the words of Peregrine and Fox resounded in his head. "I think Fox ships the two of you. I think I sort of do too," Peregrine had said. "You two seem like you'd make a good match," Fox had added. He blinked up at his silver counterpart, his mind racing as he tried to think of what an appropriate response to the situation would be.

Before he could really process the circumstances, he was abruptly slammed in the face by an unidentified object. It happened so fast -- and he had been so distracted -- that he hadn't even realized that it was Finley's paws that had pummeled him. "AUGH," he barked, falling backwards onto his rump as Finley scooted out from under him. He used his own paws to cover his face, tenderly pressing with his toes to make sure nothing was broken -- bruised, he determined, but thankfully not permanently damaged.

With a moan, he opened one eye, slowly returning his feet to the ground. It took a moment for his vision to clear, and then he glared at Finley, who was staring at him from a prone position on the ice just a few feet away from him. "What the hell!" he cried, actually feeling a little annoyed at her -- that had fucking hurt.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 02, 2015, 01:35 PM