Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
A moth? An insect had caused that dramatic (and painful) reaction from Finley? Elwood rubbed his nose with a paw as he looked at her, unable to keep a skeptical expression from settling on his face. His snout and cheekbones felt tender; he couldn't believe how hard she had punched him. She must have really been afraid of moths.

"Well, next time...can you not pound me in the face?" he said a bit grumpily, getting to his feet. He braced himself and shook out his fur, feeling a little ruffled after the whole ordeal. Truthfully, he wasn't sure if he believed Finley or not -- he hadn't seen any moths the whole time they had been in the cavern, and for her to nail him so squarely in the face, there should have been one sitting right on the end of his nose. But he had no other explanation for her behavior, so his only choice was to take her word for it.

He considered skating over to her, but thought better of it. "I think I'll stay over here for now," he said, a tiny amount of humor creeping back into his voice. He couldn't stay mad at her for long, and he knew it.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Elwood - January 02, 2015, 02:42 PM