The Sunspire i don't need the stars in the night.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Ame was quiet on her opinions of what Summer had said.  He watched her quietly as she carefully chose her words.  He wanted to urge her to share more with him, to maybe let down those walls he now saw quite clearly to let him in a little bit more.  But, Summer was quite an intelligent wolf, and thus he knew when to hold his tongue.  This was definitely one of those times.

Dutiful as ever, Amekaze brought their conversation to a close.  Summer smiled in return to her stoic expression.  He stood before her, nodding deeply, though he remained silent.  He did want to get back to Tytonidae quickly for he was certain the poor girl had suffered in his absence.  Leaning forward, he nosed softly at Amekaze's chin - a gesture he'd often made to his alpha.  But then, on a sudden and bold whim, he pressed further and nuzzled her cheek gently.  When he pulled back, he stood a little taller than he ever had in her presence, his ears perked, but his gaze soft as he regarded her for a few seconds before setting off towards the heart of the Sunspire.
Messages In This Thread
i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 26, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 31, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 28, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - March 21, 2015, 08:21 PM