Greatwater Lake calling
Życie wykupienia
7 Posts
Ooc — Desirae

Marek observed how Koontz seemed to settle a bit when he mentioned Ookaan. He grinned at the thought that he would keep her company just a little longer, but reminded himself that manipulation was not a virtuous path and he needed to only tell the truth and not embellish.

Ookaan is similar in that the basics of life are emphasized.Alo, the alpha believes in a virtuous way of life and in a god or deity known as Kamali whose beliefs I'm not too familiar with yet. I believe that Ookaan is young in it's founding. There are only three or four of us at this time, and only Alo that I have spoken with. But that is my fault. I've been busy scouting and avoiding..

Truthfully, Marek had avoided others for some time now. He was attempting to come to terms with his past decisions and actions. Koontz was a breath of fresh air though, as was Alo and he imagined that he found it easier to relate to the two females than with others because they were both... intriguing. They could hold conversations, and weren't just pretty little things. But in order to be successful in a pack setting, Marek knew that he needed to engage himself in social unity and form relationships.
Messages In This Thread
calling - by Marek - July 20, 2013, 08:46 AM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 20, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 28, 2013, 08:16 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 28, 2013, 08:42 PM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 29, 2013, 06:19 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 30, 2013, 09:31 AM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 30, 2013, 05:50 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 30, 2013, 08:45 PM