Blackfeather Woods Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  The girl turned her head to see Ohen, who had immediately barked orders at her. Usually, she would tell him to fuck off, but now was not the time. She was going to fetch some of the moss when Kenneth arrived, and went to get it. As he dropped it by Ohen, Lusa was quick to grab it and lay it gently on the girl's eye.

We need to alert Meldresi.

It made her eyes widen in worry. "No!" she half shouted, half squeaked. Her claws dug into the ground. "I, uh, I mean yes. We should." Her jaw clamped onto the moss harder, and she only focused on Potema, not willing to meet their eyes. The girl knew it was best to tell Meldresi about Grimnir, but still refused to do so. I don't want to loose him. Not now. If anyone would tell, it would be Potema. Certainty not her. And if they would question her, she would have to lie about it. 
Messages In This Thread
Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Grimnir - April 17, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Potema - April 17, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Potema - April 22, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Potema - April 26, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Ohen - April 26, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 01:37 AM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Ohen - April 27, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Cicero - April 28, 2015, 04:25 PM