Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
95 Posts
Ooc —
Smash giggled accordingly at Reek's humorous response. She found herself wishing she could spend more time around him. Already he had chased away her lonely doldrums. Of course, her interest was not the romantic variety. Wynter had quite clearly staked her claim, and the two of them were about to start a family. That was why Smash was helping Reek practice, as a matter of fact.

"Practice dealing with obnoxious, tiny poobahs, of course!" she answered in a chipper voice. "Trust me, I'm the most qualified for the job. I'll be as whiny and annoying as possible to make sure you get the most comprehensive experience," she assured him in a suddenly serious, no-nonsense voice. If he looked at her, he would see her brow knitting and her lips drawing into a line... all of which was part of the joke, of course. There wasn't an actual serious bone in Smash's body.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Smash - June 08, 2015, 08:56 AM