Fairspell Meadow If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He was dreaming of raiding a particularly promising hive when, out of the blue, one of the buggers stung him.  Wait, what?  Starting awake, he opened his eyes to find not a crew of pissed off honeybees, but a bunch of birds... and a wolf?  Where'd the bees go?

Closing his eyes, he pawed at the birds nearest his face, still not connecting it was a peck from them that had woken him but not liking their proximity regardless.  His entire side ached where he'd landed, and the debris that had been cast around him had left him ragged and scraped, but he'd been lucky.  Aside from heavy bruising and some shallow cuts, he had no injuries to speak of.

His eyes sprang open again when he remembered how the hell he'd gotten here, and he focused on the wierd wolf with her... were they pets?  What kind of wolf kept pet birds around?  Nope, not important.  "Did you see that?!"  He asked, wincing as he struggled to roll off his bruised side.  "Holy shit, please tell me you saw that??!"  Was it a dream?  No, it couldn't have been.

He'd fucking flown.  And suddenly, this was absolutely paramount.  Not the fact he could have died, or the idea that the entire sky had turned against him and attempted to flatten him to a pulp.  Nope.  For a few shining, terrifying, and completely graceless moments, he'd defied every law of gravity.  100% worth it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it - by Colt RIP - July 20, 2015, 07:02 PM