Shy Deer Steppes the demons follow me
and soon the sea shall give up her dead
102 Posts
Ooc — Jules
Last one from me tonight. I have to open the clinic tomorrow morning at some stupid early hour. :(

Squeals of pain erupted from the new wounds, a rush of blood blooming upon serpentine tongue. The inky wolf dropped the pup there, a jagged breath inhaling through chest and teeth at the work that had been done on such a useless, defenseless little creature. No mercy. No remorse. The broken animal would serve as a lesson to its mother, and if it survived, it would be a constant reminder of the poor choices Lusa had made.

Without warning, jaws snapped again, yet this time it was an attempt to start dragging the little vermin back towards the wood. A gnash of canines clipped at the boy's haunches to break open new wounds and send it scattering for its mother. "Go home," he cooed cruelly, wicked eyes lifting to the horizon that opened up into their territory. "Go tell them they did this to you," he hissed into one of the tawny boys, another click of teeth coming dangerously close to removing it from head.

There was no questioning the motive. Go or be killed. The spider waited, withdrawing, welcoming the darkness that would surely befall the mauling of an innocent. Only if the crumpled heap of fur did as told would there be a retreat. "Run," he demanded at last, finality and weight delivered in that final syllable that left no other options.
Messages In This Thread
the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 14, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: the demons follow me - by Aasivak - October 14, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 14, 2015, 11:54 PM
RE: the demons follow me - by Aasivak - October 15, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 15, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by Aasivak - October 15, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 15, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by Aasivak - October 15, 2015, 12:54 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 15, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by Aasivak - October 15, 2015, 01:24 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 15, 2015, 01:48 AM