Lake Rodney I'm Not Passive But Aggressive, Take Note It's Not Impressive
Eta
I'll stay awake, 'cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight
47 Posts
Ooc — Mae
All Welcome 
Anyone want to join? RHC wolves maybe?
 Lunae just had to explore more than the territory. She felt slightly sick of being cooped up in that place. And it was always so lonely. Not that she wanted other wolves, it was just like before, when she had to fend for herself. 
 There was a huge pond, a 'lake' she had learnt. It was a beautiful navy blue, the water very calm. She hummed a soft tune, enjoying the peaceful area. 
 Sitting, she thought if she could leave the pack. It wasn't really want she expected, not even close. She gave a small sigh and cleared her mind, just staring at the scenery.
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
She had gone south and then west, running until her body would allow it no longer. It had not occurred to her to make plans before leaving Phoenix Maplewood; a distant voice had whispered that it was imperative that she depart immediately, and Sesi had heeded the advice.

Now, she was tired - and hungry. Like Lunae, she was drawn to the lake, pausing to slurp at the cold water before the dark figure of another wolf caught her attention. Sesi's ears flattened and she hunkered down, staring at the stranger like a cornered cat. Perfect black, as though she had cut herself free from the dark to wander the world as a wolf. "I'm.. I'm looking for the shadow kingdom!" Sesi yelped, her voice trembling. "D-d-d-o you know where that is?"
Eta
47 Posts
Ooc — Mae
A sudden voice almost made Lunae jump. Almost. She turned to see a wolf, not very big, but Lunae immediately stood up. Every wolf seemed like a threat these days. She frowned. Technically, this wasn't the borders, so she didn't have to attack. 
 "Shadow kingdom?", she repeated. "I don't think I know where that is." It was her opportunity to get some adventure, though, so she had to go with this wolf. 
 "I can help you find it though", she offered the grey wolf, her grey and blue eyes twinkling with curiosity.
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
Liar, Sesi thought, eyeing Lunae's perfectly black coat. She had a mind to leave, but gut-wrenching hunger stayed the thought - who knows how long it would be until she ran into a kindly stranger again. Big game was out of the question, and Sesi was a poor hunter of squirrels and mice. "No, if you don't know.. it's OK," she mumbled, turning down the offer. Then, after a few false starts: "But will you.. will you help me hunt?"
Eta
47 Posts
Ooc — Mae
 "Sure, I would like to", she said with a shrug. STRANGER DANGER, screamed her mind. She ignored the rational part of her head and walked towards the grey wolf. Lunae began, "I heard there were animals in the pond- I mean lake, Fishhh, I think." New words were popping up left and right like crazy, and there was only so much she could properly pronounce. Usually, she would've not talked this much, but after so much solitude, she craved for someone to talk to. "But, I think we should go somewhere else", she said after a moment of thought. She looked at the wolf hopefully.
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
Sesi shrank back, but did not bolt. The offer of fish was tempting, but she had never lived near a lake and wouldn't even know where to begin hunting one of those. "Where?" she asked, eyeing Lunae with fearful eyes. As far as Sesi was concerned, the dark stranger was an agent of the Shadow King and not a wolf to be trusted.
Eta
47 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Once she saw the fear in the wolf's eyes, Lunae felt a little hurt. "There is a rabbit burrow near here, maybe we can catch some?", she asked. She slowly backed away, giving the wolf some space. She frowned then said, "I never got your name." She quickly introduced herself, "I'm Lunae." A friend, and maybe a way to get out of that pack, she thought. Her tail swished happily from side to side like a young pup's would.
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
Sesi had chased rabbits, but never caught anything worth calling 'dinner'. Lunae presumably had, and the young wolf's mouth watered at the prospect of a proper meal. "S-s..," the pup stuttered, drawing a couple of raggedy breaths. She certainly seemed nice, but.. "Kov..a. My name is Kova," Sesi replied, pouring every ounce of conviction at her disposal into the answer. Emboldened by her lie, 'Kova' got to her feet and took a few stiff steps away from the shore. "L-let's go!"
Eta
47 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Lunae, who would usually detect a lie quickly, just shrugged it off as 'Kova' being nervous. She glanced at Kova then at where the rabbit burrow should be. 
 "Okay, lets go", she echoed. She began off in a small trot, wondering about why Kova had come here in the first place. Shaking her head, she chose that it was none of her business and she just began thinking about other things. 
 She had noticed that Kova was actually smaller than her, which to Lunae, was amazing. She glanced behind her to see if Kova had followed her towards the rabbit burrow.
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
If Lunae doubted her, she did not show it - or didn't care. Sesi - or Kova - followed in the older wolf's footsteps, keeping a wolf's worth of distance between them. There were plenty of burrows further inland, away from the damp, claggy ground near the water. Kova sniffed at the ground near one that looked like it might be occupied. "H-how do you know if there's a rabbit?" she whispered, glancing up at Lunae.
Eta
47 Posts
Ooc — Mae
 pm if there is something wrong with this 'n I'll fix it
  Lunae looked towards Kova. "I think it would be better if we waited for the rabbits to come out so we can...", she trailed off, lost in thought. "So we can catch them," she said, finally. 
 Lunae had hoped that it wasn't obvious that she had never successfully actually caught one. She would always trip, fall, slow down, sneeze and let the rabbits hear her, or something stupid like that. 

As they got closer to the rabbit homes, Lunae became more aware of the noise she made. She trotted lightly, careful not to alarm any of the rabbits (she hoped Kova would follow her lead). She stopped, searching for movement. 
At the corner of her eye, she saw a small figure run and she darted after it immediately. Now it was only her and the bunny, and Kova somewhere behind her. The furry creature had given everything in order to escape such danger. Sadly, it made the mistake of letting the dark wolf get high ground, where Lunae, with the rush of adrenaline, made a leap and latched her maw to the neck of the poor creature. 

The rabbit made final struggles until she bit down on it with a sickening (actually, it was quite satisfying to Lunae) crack. The small animal law limply in her mouth as she turned towards where Kova would be. She proudly showed the dead creature in her maw, and said, "We catch it like that." It was slightly hard speaking with something in her mouth, but she managed. She played it cool, as if it was no big deal, but in her head, she was freaking out (in a good way, of course).