Sleeping Dragon Joining
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Lorne spoke that she was willing to be whatever the pack needed. The woman before her appeared to be sincere and for now that was enough for the shield-maiden. Time would tell if Lorne could back up her words with actions and if the earthen colored woman could or would not deliver she would be finding herself on the hunt for another pack. It was truly as simple as that. Sleeping Dragon had no room for wolves that did not pull their weight and Gyda would not be the one to support dead weight. A pack was a team ...a family and they all needed to play their part in order to survive. “You will start as Kappa. As long as you contribute and are an active member of this pack you are welcome.” Gyda did not feel the need to say what the opposing side that was for in the Scandinavian's mind it was clear enough implied and did not need to be vocalized. “Come, I will give you a tour and when it is finished I suggest seeking out Heda. She rules beside me.” And Thuringwethil's voice was just as powerful and to be heard as Gyda's own.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Lorne - February 02, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Joining - by Gyda - February 03, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Joining - by Lorne - February 03, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Joining - by Gyda - February 03, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Joining - by Lorne - February 03, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: Joining - by Gyda - February 04, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Joining - by Lorne - February 04, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Joining - by Gyda - February 04, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Joining - by Lorne - February 04, 2016, 09:30 PM