Redhawk Caldera Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Peregrine lifted his limb in a manner to suggest she was to lead the way, and with only a stolen moment of uncertainty, the girl squared her shoulders (figuratively) and pressed her nose closer to the Caldera floor, hoping to take in a fresh scent for Fox. How foolish would she look if she couldn’t even track her own Alpha Female?

Despite her nerves, she was pleased that the swarthy wolf was willing to make friendly conversation. His questions indicated that Fox had not informed him that apparently, Allure’s parents had snubbed her – and that her mother had stolen a pack from her. “I was born on Nova Peak in the Taiga,” she offered, her gaze drifting up to him to see his reaction. “Apparently Fox knew my parents – Scimitar and Bazi Frostfur.” She left the statement open, wondering if he had any thoughts on it – and at the mention of poops, she felt a slight blush creep tp her face, and she swung her muzzle down, moving forward a little more quickly, in hopes he would forget he had asked her that.

“I see myself here, I think,” she spoke, attempting to hide the uncertainty in her tone. “Everyone seems nice.” Finally, the wind quickened for a moment, the breeze swaying past her nose, and with it, a hint of Fox’s trail. Triumphant, she flashed Peregrine another glance before nodding in a different path than they had stolen upon, indicating she felt Fox had gone this way recently.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter - by Allure - February 25, 2016, 07:21 AM