Kintla Flatlands coup de grace
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Near Moonlit Hills but not too close @Sage and/or @Mitanni
She stood glaring at the borders of a new pack, not far enough away from her own. RHC was close enough, and there was nobody else to drive the herds away. Two was a crowd, three was just too risky for her liking. One scent carried along on the breeze seemed oddly familiar, but not the kind that gave her hope. Whatever was associated with this pack, she didn't like it. No, this just wouldn't do. But she needed to know who exactly these strangers thought they were. The dark pack claim was theirs, no others could top their reign. 

She didn't care who found her, nor who confronted her about being so close. Yet technically, she was nowhere near trespassing. That required her to be on the territory, or standing on the border. There was nothing in her stance that suggested she wanted to join, but a head high of regal intimidation that suggested she was high in rank herself. A simple sniff told her that they were much less in ranks than they, something that gave her a smug kind of feeling. Although no challenge presented itself, she couldn't help feeling that one would eventually arise. Just let someone dare try and stop her.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage had been on a search for something interesting, her being easily bored by the world and so far her day had been reluctantly dull. Just when she was about to give up hope, the wind blew in her direction, carrying the scent of someone new. This was just wolf the dark fae had been looking for, and quickly made her way towards the smell. She hoped it was nothing she couldn't handle, but taking risks never really bothered the girl. She crossed over Moonhills borders and not long after could see another dark female a few yards away. She knew the wolf wasn't rouge, since her scent carried multiple wolves- she must have been in one of the neighboring packs. 

Slowing her pace, Sage began to approach the stranger, but came to a stop at a cautious distance. It wasn't like the girl to be rude, why would she? This fae gave her some entertainment, she should be grateful for her presence. "Hello," the young wolf greeted. Not giving a stance of submission nor dominance, but more comfortable and relaxed.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Her demeanor did not soften when a stranger approached. Infact it noticeably, hardened, her muscles tensing under the cold stare that patronised many. She eyed the female, giving no emotion to suggest she was glad to see her. The dark female was much smaller than her, there was no way she could overcome her own body mass. Submission was futile, there were not in the same pack, and she couldn't care less. 

"Who are your leaders?" She took a deep whiff of the stranger's scent, recognising the lingering alpha one immediately. Oh hell no. That psycho bitch had the audacity to start a pack right beside her's? This would not sink well. But before she jumped to conclusions, she needed to know the facts. And she would get answers no matter who it angered.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
I'm just gonna hop in :3 @Nemesis PM me if there's a problem.

It was not the stranger that had bought him out the borders, but the sheer curious of what lay outside their lands. Issun had not seen much of Teekon at all and decided to go out only a little ways to explore.

However, when he caught the scent of his fellow packmates, Sage, he couldn't resist to follow. As a foreign scent came apparent, the brute's hackles rose slightly and when he entered the scene they rose more.

There stood Sage, along with another, more offensive looking wolf. The stance of the stranger did not sit with him well, nor the fact she was close to their territory. And her tone only made things worse

Issun walked forward, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Sage. He glared down at her. "Who wants to know?" he asked
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage wasn't intimidated by her strengthening her demeanor, she just tilted her head to the side with curiosity. If the stranger was indeed searching for a fight, it wouldn't be hard for the small wolf to manoeuvre herself into safety, some might claim it as a coward move but it was essential for her survival. She hoped the larger girl wouldn't attack her though, since all she wanted was some entertainment and it would be disappointing if it had to end like that. She held her indifferent posture and curiously eyed the female.

She had asked who here leaders were, what an odd question. Of course, she wouldn't deny a response, but Sage being the type to play games, especially with her exposure to boredom, she would not deny some playfulness on her side. "Who wants to know?" Ah, answering a question with a question always riled up the opposing wolf. 

She lifted her ears when hearing a wolf speak simultaneously with her, how could she have missed Issun joining in?
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
nah it's fine Athena <3

Her icily cold glare only heightened as another stranger joined the little meetup. She took a bit longer eyeing him, noting his size and shape, similar to some in her own pack. But she ignored his question, she did not address him. Arrogance could only go so far and she did not tolerate it. Instead, she turned to the female again, making a defining eye contact with her. "I want to know, there's nobody else here," She replied, pointing out the obvious like they were mentally disfunctioned. Questions such as that annoyed the living darkness out of her, that could be answered with the most sarcastic answers. 

"Allow me to introduce myself," She started, giving a faux smile that held no affection in her eyes. "My name is Nemesis, Beta of the Dark Brotherhood. You've landed yourselves quite close to us," She elaborated, no hesitance to speak her mind. "But I must request to know the name of your leadership. It is imperative," While her voice held a sense of elegancy, it was highlighted with a dangerous demandation that screamed bad business. She smiled that wicked faux smile once more; "Or i'll just have to find out for myself," And she had no problem doing so. These beings could only do so much, though she had a determination to get what she wanted that was malevolently dangerous.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Defensive eyes bore into the strangers pelt. It was obvious that Issun wasn't fond of her presence, his body language could prove that. Unlike Sage, his posture was dominant and protective. He could feel his rage boiling through his bones and badly wanted to tell this wolf who exactly she was messing with. But, for the sake of not starting a scuffle, he stood glued to the ground.

A low growl rumbled inside him as she asked for the alpha pair's names. "She's not getting anything outta me," he grunted to Sage. Issun was a very stubborn individual, so his partner was the stranger's only hope of getting answers.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage poked Issun with her muzzle, hoping to get him to relax a bit more like herself. If him and the neighboring packs Beta got into a disagreement, who knows what that would mean for Moonhill. She was quite aware the Dark Brotherhood was probably more experienced in rivalry's with other packs, and Moonhill had just began from rouge wolves. If they were to fight, there would be no order. 

The way Nemesis spoke wasn't rude, but rather polite. She took a deep breath before coming to the decision of speaking her alpha's names, the girl was bound to find out sooner or later. One of them would probably join them in the midst of things anyway. "Cogitemus and Malice," she said.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She huffed quietly at the male's ignorance, although she avoided the extra space entirely. She was well aware of his dislike towards her, although it was quite obvious he was intimidated by her presence, hence the need to give such a defensive glare. It was known to her that he was less in rank than the female, and the female of which gave her much of a fonder tone. "I did not ask you. I will speak to the highest rank," Her voice was stoic, leaving no room for debate. No matter how big he was, she never hesitated to put children in their place. But she was clever not to spark any rude emotions, something that could be put on her if trouble was to arise.

Yet the revelation of the name, Malice sent a growl rippling through her throat. This would not sit well, with her or her Alpha. The first thing she would do was notify Burke of this revelation, that this pack was not to be treated kindly. Their sadistic Alpha bitch made sure of that the minute she dared to make a move against her. A new ill will set in her eyes, her hackles raise while looking past the duo onward into their territory as if she was searching for the outline of the dark furred nutjob. "Malice, you say," She sneered, her lips lightly pulled back to show her distaste. So that was her name. Quite fitting, actually. "Good luck surviving with that nutcase," A wicked chuckle balanced the mood, though she could not care less how they reacted to her veiled insult. "Make sure she knows that if any of her pack even comes near mine, they will be slaughtered," Her tone was oddly pleasing, a kind threat at the most. But she made no indication that she would attack, not wanting them to receive the wrong idea. She had no problem with them, but with their poor choice of leadership. This pack was Malice's property and if anyone of them stepped out of line, she would make sure the neurotic bitch payed, dearly.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He could really care less on who she wished to speak to. This wolf had an attitude he couldn't bare to handle. Crazy bitch, he hissed in his mind. Who did she think she was?

A snarl curved over his maw when the female started speaking threats. How dare she talk about his alpha that way? The real question was why. "You got your corners and we got ours," he sneered. As long as her pack stayed away from their borders they wouldn't attack and hopefully visa versa. They needed not a war.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage wouldn't show any distaste in the wolf, knowing her being aggressive could make situations worse. Her harsh words weren't intimidating to the young wolf, but taken as normal conversation. When she spoke rude words about her alpha, she wished to end the interaction as soon as possible. She believed everyone was entitled to their own opinion. "I won't speak rudely of your alpha if you don't mine." It was no ones place to disrespect anyone at the moment, even if the past had been disliked. 

"We wouldn't think of coming too close if you do the same," She assured.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Her brow furrowed angrily, a gesture in itself just begging for the male to give her a reason to kick his ass. Who did he think he was? Just a look over told her everything she need to know. Obviously, he thought he was the shit (sorely wrong), probably clumsy enough to trip over his feet. No, she wouldn't waste her time on that thing. She had actual responsibilities than showing off to strangers. Pathetic, she mentally sighed. 

"Good. I'm glad that's settled then," She eyed the male once more, looking for a sign of defiance. But she proceeded, not at all worried about their thoughts on the subject. "But unfortunately your.. Alpha female.." The thought made her shudder in disgust and the tone was very present in her voice. What did they even see in her? "Has already made sure that only rough waters float between us," Her tone was bitter, resentful even. Nothing besides the fact that she wanted to crush that lunatic made her feel anything else for Malice and her doomed subjects.  Afterall, there's only room for one reigning pack in these parts, so I highly suggest you heed my warning," And with that she stalked off, her ears flickering, as if waiting for even a sign someone was following her. And let them, she's happily drag their bodies to Wolfskull. The chamber had gotten quiet lately and that needed fixing. 
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He chuffed in annoyance. It was hard to believe that Malice even knew the wolf before them. To him, it was just Nemesis to make an excuse to get sassy and such. Little did he know they have been in a fight once. Still, Issun couldn't believe that the Beta would pick a fight with them when she had her own pack to worry about.

He turned over to Sage when she walked off. "Well she was a lovely little creature, wasn't she?", he said in a sarcastic tone. "Should we tell Malice about this?"
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage watched as the wolf walked off, making sure she wouldn't return. Hearing Issun's comment made her laugh a bit, and look up at him with a smile. It was then lead to a more serious situation, and her mood changed. They had to tell Malice of this wolf and her warnings, speaking of her rude comments or not. The encounter was still important, and Malice- if not, both their alpha's- should know of the occurrence. 

"Yes, she deserves to know." She said, giving her friend a nod before turning to walk back into Moonlit Hills, assuming he would walk off. 

End after this post, I'll start a new post to inform Malice including Issun.