Phantom Hollow woah, square pizza?!
18 Posts
Ooc — Geena
Rhiannon had been watching  her surroundings for anything that would give her the slightest hint what this pack was about. Not finding anything of interest she turned her attention back towards Issun," Maybe I should have called, isn't that how it normally goes?" She asked him her head tilted slightly towards the side with curiosity, she herself was about to lift her head and howl. But the sound of approaching paws caused the female to stop herself from throwing in her own howl. Bi-colored eyes watched this new wolf with caution and curiosity, was this wolf the pack's Alpha?

She didn't  smell like an Alphess so peperhaps this one was second in charge, either way the ivory female lowered her head out of respect for the other wolf. Rhiannon didn't want any bad blood between her and a pack specially when she was a loner. Her mouth was slightly ajar as she started to introduce herself to the newcomer like she had with Issun when yet another set of paws came padding up to the trio. This wolf had the air of authority about her, so this was the pack's Alphess she had figured out. Rhiannon watched as the female as she approached Issun and nuzzled him before saying hello to the other wolf she had called Sage.

Then the eyes were on her causing her to move her weight from one paw to the other. Lowering her head out of respect for thIs wolf like she had done with the other one she again raised her head," My name is Rhiannon, Issun had me follow him after asking if I would like to have a home." Hoping that she hadn't already caused the pair to dislike her.
Messages In This Thread
woah, square pizza?! - by RIP Issun - March 22, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Rhiannon - March 23, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Sage - March 23, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Malice - March 23, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Rhiannon - March 23, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by RIP Issun - March 24, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Sage - March 24, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Rhiannon - March 26, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by RIP Issun - March 27, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Sage - April 02, 2016, 09:29 PM