Phantom Hollow woah, square pizza?!
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Sorry, I'm terribly sick so I went to bed earlier than I planned. Welp, better late than never :)

The widow respected her members, thus they were free to add anything to this conversation. She was still just a bit new to being a leader, even if it ran in her blood. She had been beta in her former pack, but no-one ever showed up at their borders. They worked all on their own, all in control of Lucifer, Malice' father. They praised the devil for his doings, and most wolves were genuinely bad at heart. Malice had been one of them, she had the same darkness in her soul, but Teekon had changed her. She was slowly growing into a more open persona, one that listened and understood. Of course she had lots to learn, but that would come in time. For now, she was just doing the best she could to care for the ones she loved as family.

It seemed the other two moonlit wolves would let her do the talking, an honor, really. She just hoped they knew that decision making wasn't only for her though, and that they could ask wolves wanting to join anything. Speaking of the wolf who wanted to join, she had stated her name and the reason why she was here. It was a short answer, but she had answered what Malice had asked of her. So it was Issun that was now seeking for others to join, interesting. She rather liked her members doing things she hadn't asked, and this was one of them. 

Rhiannon, She started, making sure to pronounce her name right. We are a pack that cares for each other like family. We fight to protect what is ours and we share our knowledge. If you truly want to be a Moonlit wolf, you will have to work for it. We don't want any slackers in the pack, and I hope you can pull your weight. She stated, keeping a serious tone, yet her gentleness found a way into her voice. With that said, can you please tell us what you are good in, and what trades you would like to acquire?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
woah, square pizza?! - by RIP Issun - March 22, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Rhiannon - March 23, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Sage - March 23, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Malice - March 23, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Rhiannon - March 23, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by RIP Issun - March 24, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Sage - March 24, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Rhiannon - March 26, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by RIP Issun - March 27, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: woah, square pizza?! - by Sage - April 02, 2016, 09:29 PM