Phantom Hollow A Swing
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
Best thread name ever. den/den @Issun

The queen awoke in her lonely, cold den, her eye still hurting. She had kept it clean with water and rubbed some leaves that didn't seem poisonous on it once or twice a day. She even avoided sleeping on her right side, scared that the dirt would hurt her. But today, she felt different. A tingly feeling in her stomach and a small headache. Had she eaten something wrong? Perhaps the corpse she had eaten with the stranger was getting to her. Little did she know that she had a whole other problem...

Malice crawled out of her den, stretching out in front of it. While stretching, she felt hot inside. It was a weird feeling, something she had only experienced on the first encounter with Cogitemus. She shrugged, not bothered by it. Perhaps it was only a little cold or something. She started trotting toward the stream, eager to clean out her eye and drink something. Her paw pads made soft poof noises as she happily trotted through the dark, misty woods. She watched the tree tops and saw a blue sky covered by the branches. The breeze was soft and soothing, almost perfect for Malice to cool off a little.

She reached the stream and bowed her head down, her muzzle pointed to the left. She dipped the right side of her head in the cold water that cleansed her wound. The wound from a traitor... A handsome one, but he was still a traitor. After her wound was clean from old blood and dirt, she dipped her muzzle in the cool liquid, feeling the freezing water running down her throat. Her ears were perked, ready to hear anyone approaching.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
It was a normal day at first. He had awoken to be in an empty den. Sage must've awoken earlier than him, because her presence was not there. The teen stepped out, stretching his limbs to get ready for what the day brought. Everything seemed normal... seemed. It all changed when a strange, yet alluring scent made itself present.

It had proven itself very powerful, because instead of going on to do his normal activities, his mind told him to drop all plans to follow it.

Issun had followed the trail right to Malice. The male stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Soft paw pads hitting the ground were the trigger for Malice to snap her head out of the water, almost tumbling into the stream but catching her balance just in time. What the hell was going on? She turned slowly, not knowing it was the young warrior that had followed her. Upon seeing him, another weird sensation filled her mind and body. A small smirk crept it's way up her mouth.

She made her way over to him, her feet slow and movements as graceful as ever. She didn't know why she was acting this way, nor did she care. It felt like the thing to do, and she was an animal of instinct now. Issun? What are you doing here? She asked, her voice a honey filled purr. She started moving around the young boy, circling around him while giving him a side eye.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Her movements sparked something inside of him. He couldn't figure out what this feeling was inside. It wasn't love he was feeling, but a strange need non the less. Never had the teen been around a female experiencing heat, so he was unaware of the power instinct had.

He licked his chops in an unsure motion and his tail swayed from side to side. "You smell... different," he pointed out bluntly, unsure what made her scent that way.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice doesn't know about Sage and Issun, right?

It was her first time being in heat, and she didn't even know. She only felt a need, a need so strong that it caused her to do what she was doing right now. If she had known that it was pure instinct that was driving her to circle the yearling, she would've stopped right now. But her mind said she had feelings of attraction toward the boy. It was a lie her hormones were telling her, a lie that was concealed by need, lust.

His words threw her off. Did she really? She sniffed the air, trying to smell what Issun was smelling, but couldn't find anything unusual. Or maybe she did... What did her smell matter anyway? Do I really now? She asked in her honey purr, but still confused. She stopped circling him, staring at him with a confused yet lustful face.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Not yet :) Unless one of them told her OOC

She had stopped circling him to face the male. Her lustful gaze and voice sent warm shivers through him along with a need that just grew bigger as each moment passed.

He nodded, moving forward with caution. His body was low and submissive as he nipped her nape, whimpering with a need. There was guilt in his actions, for he wished that it was Sage, but instinct had quickly washed it away. By now he was like a robot with one purpose in mind.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Okay, good, then I don't have to make her feel guilty for what she is doing XD

The male approached her, low and submissive, something she thought she would never see him do. Yet his actions sent shock waves through her whole body and she felt her lower zone heat up as soon he began nipping her. If she had known about the Beta having claimed the yearling, she may have tried to fight the urge to touch him. But, alas, she had no knowledge of the two being together, therefore he was free for taking in her eyes.

The whimpers coming out of the young boy were enough to make Malice step forward to gentle lick the underside of his muzzle. She made her way along his neck, softly nibbling his skin but intensifying her way of showing affection once reaching his shoulder. Instinct overtook her, numbing any feeling except for lust, making her whimper ever so softly.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
She had excepted his touch, to his relief and soon after returned the favor with licks and nibbles through his fur. It was then that the yearling stood up, making way towards her backside, leaving gentle touches along her back. He poked at the base of her tail with his nose, requesting permission to have her. His mind was in a daze and all real personality had left him then.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
After their dance of affection that reminded her slightly of Cogitemus, he manned up and made his way to her lower zone. It wasn't her first time doing this, yet every sensation felt new. After being declared a widow, she had actually given up on men, yet this strange feeling she stood up with today ignored her real feelings. It was almost as if the being called Malice was a totally different person right now, looking down on the lustful beast that was the queen, shaking her head.

He had begun their pair dance, willingly or unwillingly, and for Malice there was no going back now. She looked over her shoulder, staring at the yearling silently requesting for her to be his for this moment. She chuffed softly, giving silent approval for him to take her. She moved her tail to the side, presenting herself to the young warrior as she felt the being called Malice lose control.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
With her approval, he reared up onto her. The yearling grabbed her scruff with a not so gentle motion and adjusted himself. He himself didn't know what to do, so he let instinct take the wheel. Issun had missed the first few times, proving to be inexperienced, but after a while he got the hang of it and didn't stop now. Though Malice was in heat, Issun was not the right male to produce offspring. He had not yet reached sexual maturity, so in reality the dance was more of an experience than a purpose.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
He took her, made her his in the blink of an eye. The grabbing of her scruff didn't hurt, not even a bit, yet it annoyed her. She snapped at him, but quickly changed it into small licks on every part of his body she could reach in this position as he tried to enter her. After a few failed attempts, she felt him taking her and she whimpered as soon he began moving.

It was different from the first time. Maybe it was because it wasn't her virginity being stolen this time, rather her pride. But she didn't care right now. With every thrust, she could see little stars float before her eyes and she closed them, letting out sounds of enjoyment.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
After time had passed from their dance, the teen had grown tired. He slipped off of the Alpha's back, sitting on the floor and panting. His body still felt content, that was until he realized what he had done.

Issun's animal instinct had faded. He realized instinct had gotten the best of him. He had lost his virginity to the wrong one. It was Sage he wished for, but it was too late now. Heartbreak attacked him at the thought of loosing her over this. If she ever found out, how could he explain? No, she couldn't find out about this.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I am so ready for any plotpoint I have planned, I am screaming, pls send help

Their dance had ended, a dance that had been amazing at the moment, but the aftermath was hard for the both of them. She could feel the boy leaving her entrance and the weight of his body disappearing. She watched as the young boy fell down, and Malice couldn't help herself but follow suit.

Panting, she lay beside the yearling, placing her head atop of him. It was shame she was feeling now. She had no feelings for him, and yet she had given him permission to take her. What in the name of Satan was going on?
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
We could fade here or end it with your post :)

Issun stood up after a few moments had passed, unsure of what to do. "I need to go," he rasped, walking towards an unknown direction. The yearling did not know where to turn or what to do. All he wanted was to be alone for the day and forget this ever happened.
common | japanese